Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm better now

I've had my first 'real' class with Dr. Intimidation, and as usual (get ready to be shocked here folks) I've probably overreacted. I really do like the way he teaches. I even spoke up in class a couple times, and he didn't tell me I was stupid once! We had to choose three stories in order of preference for our presentation. I chose Wuthering Heights, Hedda Gabler by Ibsen, and Stories from the Underground by Doesteyevsky (I think....) So if anyone has read these and has insights, don't be shy, let me know! Personally I hope I get Wuthering Heights, for a couple of reasons...1. I've read it before so I'm familiar with the work and 2. It's not slated to be presented on untill after spring break so I get to see how the others present their pieces and I get to put off doing it as long as possible =) Bonnie putting something off? No.....not me!! I'm the queen of promptness and punctuality...Now I'll take your leave before you choke on your beverage...

No comments: