Monday, January 19, 2004

Snow

I'm so tired. I'm tired of winter, of having no colors, of the gray salt splattered view of the world. I'm tired of being cold. I really need to move someplace warmer. If I could find somewhere where the average temperature (except for Christmas Day) is about 75 I would be in heaven. Of course I still want my white Christmas =)

DH and I bought Bruce Allmighty yesterday. I *loved* it. It was so funny and still wasn't fluffy. I had my first full day of weekend classes on Saturday also. I think I'm a glutton for punishment. I also forsee my blogging and internet time diminishing quickly (not to mention stitching.)

We've bought our first pack of 'training' pants for DS, he had an accident last night (expected) but has done well so far today, lets keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: