Tuesday, January 13, 2004

silly me...

O.k. I think I've added all the nifties I wanted to =) Big thanks to Kay, since I was posted to most of the websites I used by her blog! Now I just have to wait for DH to get home, and class tonight, to see if I can center the skin. The ad peeking out of the top is really irritating me.

I was looking through my text for my great books class (Norton's Anthology Vol. II) and there was a passage from Madame Bovary in there. I started skimming and was actually interested! It surprises me because from what I remember of the 'classics' they bored me out of my skull. Since then I have stuck mainly to sci-fi and fantasy. Of course I'm re-reading Wuthering Heights right now and I'm interested in that (shrug). Also, as you can see I finally found a comments 'thingy' =) I'm excited about this expanding web knowledge! Of course it will really be impressive when I can design my own blog skin =) Watch out internet here I come!

No comments: