Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Things I love.

Since my last couple of entries were me bi*ching I thought I would list some things I love...
I love that if my son is hurt or upset, I am the one he runs to.
I love that my husband got me flowers, just because I made Dean's List.
I love that my anniversary is coming up and just about a week.
I love that I'm in school.
I love the Wendy's Chicken BLT salad.
I love the way my son cuddles.
I love the way he makes *me* put him in bed.
I love being close to my mom.
I love financial aid checks in the mail.
I love that my mom thinks my cross stitch is beautiful.
I love the fact that I woke up this morning (even if it was way too early!)
I love the fact that even though it's cold enough to freeze a well digger's rear off, the sun is shining.
I love my poor little rosebush that I planted last summer.
I love the blue of a sky in the middle of summer.
I love that my husband spoils me rotton =)
I love to remember all that I have, instead of dwelling on all that I don't.

No comments: