Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Billy,

You turned seven years old last Saturday. I can't believe I'm the mom of a seven year old! We have been through so much together, and in some ways it seems like you just got here. You constantly amaze me. You are so sweet and loving with everyone you meet. You are amazing at science and math, and not so great at reading :) I'm hoping you'll learn to love reading like I do. You love to help with your baby sister, and you are the best playmate for your brother.

You are not only learning, you are teaching as well. You are my first born, and every day you teach me how to be a parent. Everything always has, and always will be new with you. You have taught me compassion, patience and how to be a better person. You have made me dream and reach for things I never thought possible. You challenge and amaze me every day.

I love you Bubba. You are my son-shine, and I couldn't be prouder of my beautiful boy.

Momma

No comments: