Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm so tired right now. I'm sitting at work, with an hour and 10 minutes to go trying not to fall asleep. I don't even know why I'm writing a blog except for the fact that possibly by forcing my fingers to move I may be able to keep myself awake. The drive home should be a blast.

I miss my kids. I had W. take them to the sitters when he went to work just so I could get enough sleep. I think it's the fact that 99% don't want to talk to a CSR at 10:53 at night. I think my husband has multiple personalities. He goes from being a sweet, loving, engaged human being to a complete friggin ass hole. I go from swearing that as soon as I'm done with my education and have a good job I'm leaving his ass and taking my kids with me to hey it would be a great idea to have a third kid (if I can even get pregnant again, and assuming I can carry the child anywhere near 40 weeks)

I so need to organize my books. I have less than a month till school starts, so I'd like to read some more fun stuff before I'm back in my $4,000/semester prison. I got my parking pass today, so at least that is taken care of. Well I think I am going to take my fried brain and go have a cigarette. yea.

No comments: