Monday, June 19, 2006

Better

I'm better, I think. W's filed for unemployment, and is actually eligible! So we should be fine for a while. I went on an interview last week. It's more money, and a night shift! This is a good thing because I could take day classes. Many, many more classes are offered during the day. I haven't heard anything yet, and I'm trying to keep positive. It's not really working =)

It has been so hot here. 80's to 90's with high humidity. Ugh. W has a high thermostat, so he hasn't been sleeping and is a very cranky man. The kind of cranky that makes me long for my single days lol.

B will be 5 years old on Wednesday. I can't believe my baby will be five! We actually had to take him into the emergency room yesterday. We took W out for a father's day dinner, and W had taken B into the bathroom. B was leaving and the door slammed on his finger. He turned so pale and looked like he was going to pass out. We took him to the closest hospital and luckily it was only a contusion! Poor little guy. Well not so little guy. He's been trying to convince me that he *needs* a bowflex because he wants muscles. My 5 year old wants a bowflex. Yipee.

2 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

LOL! A five year old with a bowflex fixation. Too funny! Glad his finger wasn't hurt too badly; that had to be very scary!

Belinda said...

*chuckle* Little guy will be a big buff guy soon enough without the bowflex! Have him practice on soup cans or something for weights ;)