Tuesday, September 28, 2004

No baby yesterday...

**Edited to add**
He's coming home!!!! After 19 days in the NICU, my baby is coming home!!! I get to go get him in t minus 8.5 hours!!! (hurry home hubby!)


No baby for me :( Spent the day crying and depressed, and now we're back in the rollercoaster again. (Kind of like back in the saddle....) The docs normally round at about 9 am, so I usually call for an update around 10ish. It's so odd. My son's been in the NICU for 2 weeks 5 days, and I've seen his doc twice. Seeing as how I'm a stay at home mom to my three year old, and it's not easy to run after a three year old with a fresh c-section (well 2 weeks 5 days old anyway....), we only go into the NICU at night when there are two parents to keep B. from turning on all the O2 vents :) So yet again we're hoping that at about 7pm our time we will be (finally!) bringing our baby boy home!


No comments: