Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday Five!!

First for those keeping track, baby appt went good.  HB in the 150's, I have to go on Monday for my 1 hour glucouse test (ugh) and they didn't give me the drink beforehand so I get to drink the nasty stuff and sit for an hour so they can poke me (double ugh)  Oh well =)  Now on to the Friday five!
 
1. What color ink pen do you like best?  
Black gel ink, fine point pens
 
2. Do you prefer plain paper or paper with lines (notebook paper)?  
With lines!!  I don't know, oddly I'm anal about my office supplies.  I hate to have my writing slant across the paper, hence the lines :)
 
3. What's better: books from the library, or reading online?
Library (well technically book store for me.  I love to reread my books, so owning it is actually a good investment).  There's nothing like the smell and feel of a good book (yes I'm odd, I like the smell of books.)  A 'page-turner' doesn't have the same meaning in an online book. 
 
4. Which would you rather get, e-mail or snail mail? 
both?  I love the instant communication of e-mail, yet nothing matches the excitement of opening my mail and seeing something for me that isn't asking for money!  It's kind of sad, but it's beginning to seem like snail mail is becoming a lost art.  I haven't had a good letter since my best friend got out of the military!
 
5. Do you have a paper weight on your desk?
No, but I have plenty of other 'crap' laying around to pin paper down with :) 

No comments: