Thursday, December 18, 2003

Wowee....

I just heard the most amazing song. I was coming home after driving DH to work, and I heard Josh Groban's version of "O Holy Night." I love that man! I swear his voice just makes me want to melt into a puddle every time I hear it. I just wish I could have one tenth of that talent.

In other news, my friend Wendy told me about a stand I could get at Walmart for $25. I have been drooling for a stand for about a year now :) Maybe when we get my financial aid check I could grab it, and I want a new light. Our little table lamp isn't really cutting it anymore. That's kind of sad to say considering I'm only 25, but I've always been blind as a bat. So adding those two things to our wishlist (bookshelves and a digi camera) depending on how expensive my books and supplies are this semester, it will be like having Christmas after New Years :)

I made the mistake of looking at the requirements for grad school the other day. Now I'm obsessing over getting in, and I've only completed one semester! I guess the thing that shocked me was the fact that out of 200 that apply only 10 get in. I know intellectually that there is no reason to be worrying now, but the compulsive worry wort in me just can't help it. Oh well I guess I'll get over it eventually :)

No comments: